Mold and Moisture Problems
Qualified expert in building HVAC
Qualified expert in motor vehicle, pedestrian, bicycle accidents.
Qualified expert in engineering, physics, warnings and guarding.
Fire Cause and Origin
Qualified expert in both areas with emphasis on equipment and electrical fires.
Electrocution, shock, vehicle kinematics, product liability, trip/slip falls.
Professional Forensic Experience
Over 25 years experience
- Investigation of fires, especially electrical, for origin and cause.
- Accident reconstruction of motor vehicle accidents, falls and product malfunctions..
- Forensic investigations of product failures and accidents.
- Forensic investigation of mold/moisture problems.
- Forensic investigation of personal injury claims.
- Descriptive reports and photographs of assignments prepared for insurance and ligation clients.
- Registered Professional Engineer in South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida and Georgia.
- Member, National Academy of Forensic Engineers (NAFE)
- Member, National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- Member, International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI)
- Member, National Association of Professional Accident Reconstruction Specialists (NAPARS)
- Member, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- ACTAR Accredited Traffic Accident Reconstructionist (The Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction).
- Member, National Safety Council (NSC)
- Member, Illumination Engineering Society
See resume for more information on experience, accreditation, and education.